Saturday, January 26, 2013

What's To Come

Hi to all my readers!

As this is a new blog and you readers, as well as myself, are still getting accustomed to what I'll be writing, I wanted to give you a heads up about the posts that will be coming within the next couple of days, so that you'll know to stick around.

Tomorrow, I will post recaps of last week's Rachel vs. Guy Celebrity Cook Off, as well as a recap for tomorrow night's new episode. Additionally, I'll hope to post at least one recipe.

If there is any topic or show you would like me to cover, email me at blogs.by.rachel@gmail.com, follow me on twitter at @WithAGrainOSalt, or comment below!

Stay tuned as there are great things to come!

Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments are greatly appreciated!