Recipes: There are hundreds of thousands of recipes out there for chocolate cake alone, and no way I could make all of them (or any of them actually... I chose to make snickerdoodles instead today!). So I decided I would share recipes I've found by well-known chefs and brands, and you readers may take your pick!
- Ina Garten: Beatty's Chocolate Cake
- Hershey's: Hershey's Chocolate Cake
- Nigella Lawson: Old Fashioned Chocolate Cake
- Aaron Sanchez: Mexican Molten Chocolate Cake
- Paula Deen: Chocolate Sour Cream Pound Cake
- The Neelys: Gina's Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Ghirardelli: German Chocolate Cake
And to get you excited about baking, eating, or just staring (online) at chocolate cakes, here are some pictures of cake (come on, how could I resist? Too delicious!)
Considering I don't think I will end up having any chocolate cake today, I'm convinced I'm just torturing myself so I should probably stop. And for all you vanilla people out there, this one's just for you:
You're welcome :)
Well that wraps up this post. Just wanted to give you some fun pictures to look at and share my love (everyone's love) of chocolate.
Share your thoughts below: Are you a chocolate or vanilla person?